How CUTE!! I bet everyone at church went nuts when they saw her! Yesterday was Quincy's first day at church, too. We went to a baby blessing of Paul's friend, Willy. It was a fun day, but I can tell that going to church is going to be a LOT different with a baby!
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
2 Comments:
YES! What a cute dress! I can tell you're having so much fun dressing her up with cute girly clothes! I love the little bow too!
How CUTE!! I bet everyone at church went nuts when they saw her! Yesterday was Quincy's first day at church, too. We went to a baby blessing of Paul's friend, Willy. It was a fun day, but I can tell that going to church is going to be a LOT different with a baby!
Post a Comment
<< Home