Well, we tried again, but I only had about 1 minute to get the picture I wanted before Lou was finished. Which one do you like better? By the way, I really appreciate Lou's willingness to do this b/c I know he doesn't love the whole picture thing.
I agree!! And it is SO cute! Kimberly did naked pictures of Quincy yesterday. Hopefully some of them turn out cute! I'm excited to see them! it would be fun to have one with the daddy, though. I love that you've kept up the hand picture tradition.
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
2 Comments:
I like the first one...it's cuter of her!
I agree!! And it is SO cute! Kimberly did naked pictures of Quincy yesterday. Hopefully some of them turn out cute! I'm excited to see them! it would be fun to have one with the daddy, though. I love that you've kept up the hand picture tradition.
Post a Comment
<< Home