Oh my heck! She's a doll. I'm sitting here with Nina and Sadie looking over my shoulder and they're oo-ing and ah-ing. Good work Harrises. We expect a dozen since you do such a good job! H.
And stuffin's she's got! You just want to squeeze those little cheeks, don't you? I can't believe how she's changing! What a DOLL!! I can't wait to see her again!
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
3 Comments:
Oh my heck! She's a doll. I'm sitting here with Nina and Sadie looking over my shoulder and they're oo-ing and ah-ing. Good work Harrises. We expect a dozen since you do such a good job! H.
That is adorable!! I love her big eyes. She IS growing fast!
And stuffin's she's got! You just want to squeeze those little cheeks, don't you? I can't believe how she's changing! What a DOLL!! I can't wait to see her again!
Post a Comment
<< Home