New Hair & 31 Weeks Pregnant
What pregnant woman doesn't want to change her hair? Well, I was trying to get daring and go for a short cut, but Lou wasn't too excited about that, so I went with a layered look and tried to go lighter. The end result is different, I'll give it that. I would have preferred blonder (the picture doesn't show it, but the color turned out more "carmel" rather than blond and the layered look is too chunky for my taste, but time will probably soften it a bit--actually, the picture doesn't show how chunky it really is b/c Camille worked her magic--or was it you, Mary? Wow, I have pregnancy brain! Wish I could style it like she did for me!).
31 weeks pregnant & THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS! I'm hoping to have this little guy 2 weeks early like Isaiah was, but maybe I'd have to get pulled over by a cop two weeks early to get my labor going--yeah, I'm pretty sure that had something to do with starting labor early with Isaiah. I got a fine, but no ticket. . .just a cute little baby several hours later. :)
Labels: Angela's hair, pregnancy

6 Comments:
Your pictures aren't showing up. Is it my internet or did they not attach correctly?
I'm not getting them, either...:(
SO SAD! I was really excited to see these pics, but they're not showing up on my computer either. Sorry, Angela!
You look amazing! I love the new hair and you have the cutest little belly! :)
OH my goodness!! You LOOK SO GREAT! I can't believe how tiny you are even 31 weeks pregnant. Can't wait to see this new little guy!
Darling pic, Angela. Every one will think that you're just flying through this pregancy without aches and pains! That's my girl. Do it with grace like your grandma. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home