Emma is learning how to laugh! (She gave her first real good attempts to her Grandma last week.) It's so good to see her feeling so well. She seems to be 100% again!
That laughing picture is SO cute! Quincy has let out a few laughs, too. It's almost too much, isn't it?! It is amazing how these little people just turn us inside out!!
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
3 Comments:
That laughing picture is SO cute! Quincy has let out a few laughs, too. It's almost too much, isn't it?! It is amazing how these little people just turn us inside out!!
That picture of Emma laughing makes me feel like I'm right there in the room. Unbelievable! I miss her! It was so much fun being there!
Have I ever told you your daughter is beautiful? Well she really really is!
Post a Comment
<< Home